Blog Total Visitors

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sweet Potato Pancakes with Pecan Butter


Sweet Potato Pancakes with Pecan Butter

Use your favorite pancake recipe and add a mashed sweet potato!!
I use whole wheat flour and Pastry Flour to make these pancakes. Soaked cashews with water make the dairy component and egg whites only for no cholesterol. I also put in cinnamon and nutmeg and a little vanilla bean.
The sauce is Earth Balance, salt, pecans, cinnamon, agave and vanilla seeds. They are my favorite kind of pancakes!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can any body be luckier ?? I tell you after having this amazing treat on Sunday morning i had to pinch my self in order to realize that i was not dreaming anymore....
    I mean i had 5 pancakes and as soon as i was done it felt like i just had... one... not only because i wanted more , they were just light and fluffy ... i guess due to the pastry flour.... did someone said PECAN BUTTER?? OMG!! ...Trycker's approved 100%

    ReplyDelete