Blog Total Visitors

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Farmer's Market Vegetables with Korma Sauce over Rice

Farmer's Market Vegetables with Korma Sauce over Rice


This is a little bit easier of a dish for when you don't have a lot of time.

The korma sauce which I would normally make myself is actually a store bought kind available at health food stores and some times even nicer markets like World Market and Fresh Markets.

It is an Indian brand made in England I believe called Patak's. This paticular one is called Korma and it is coconut and cilantro based.

I added pan fried yucas, sweet potatoes, peas, carrots, zucchini and almonds with one can of organic coconut milk. I always sub every dairy ingredient one to one with either coconut , almond or cashew milk.

Its a great way to get your vegetables and use a variety of colors. The more colors, the more nutritious and pleasing to the eye. Coking can be a canvas!

1 comment:

  1. I could probably take a bath on the Korma sauce and stay there as long as it would take to lick the whole entire thing... boy !! what a sauce...

    ReplyDelete